1. If you know of class dates that you will miss in advance, I am happy to pro-rate for a certain number of classes per session (based on the session length). After signing up, just ask me about pro-rating and we can adjust your session fee accordingly. For other missed classes, your child can do a make up in a class with a similar age group any time throughout the session. Email me to arrange.
2. Your child’s spot will be reserved once payment is received. Payment plans are always an option. Just reach out to arrange a payment plan, but the first payment will be due in order to secure your child’s spot.
3. Refunds for the remainder of a session will be given if you choose not to continue the session within the first three weeks. After that, you can receive credit for a future session or you can transfer your spot to a friend who is not already enrolled.
4. We do ask that students commit to a full session to get the most out of the dance class experience. However, if you’d like to sample a class, please email to ensure that the class is not full and, if it is not, your child can come try a single class for free.
5. Dancers may wear whatever they choose as long as they can move easily and comfortably. Ballet slippers or bare feet are required for ballet classes. Tap shoes or other similar shoes can be used for the final tap portion (last 10-15 minutes) of ballet/tap classes.
Please email email@example.com to arrange any of the above or with additional questions.